Guests gathered on September, 18 2021 for an elegant evening known as the Beastly Feast at Zoo Atlanta. Proof of the Pudding’s culinary team was there to create an exquisite menu for the Zoo’s premier black-tie event.
- Arugula, Friese, Baby Kale, Tarragon, Grapefruit, Pepitas, Shaved Red Wine Parmesan and Basil Vinaigrette
- Ras El Hanout Braised Short Rib with Pomegranate Molasses Demi with the Green Harissa & Seared Salmon, Saffron Corn Cream Sauce
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Pickled Rainbow Carrots, Charred Okra and Thyme
- Artisan Bread with Sea Salt & Balsamic Glaze Butter
A Trio of Desserts Sampler
- Pecan Chocolate Bourbon Bread Pudding
- Bourbon Ice Cream
- Peach Cobbler Mousse
The Beastly Feast 2021 raised over $1 million for Zoo Atlanta’s renowned conservation and education programs. Missed the feast this year? Save the date for the 2022 Beastly Feast: Saturday, May 7, 2022.
Photos by Randy McDow