We’ve always been green!
Proof of the Pudding is committed to environmental and social responsibility. It’s our pleasure to create events in ways that conserve natural resources and protect our environment. With Proof of the Pudding, you can have exceptional, ecologically responsible events without sacrificing style.
We’ve always been about the food
Our Corporate Executive Chef, Vagn Nielsen, focuses on fresh, local farm-to-plate fruits and vegetables, sustainable seafood and natural and organic meats. It’s what makes our Culinary Team cook!
The proof green team
Everyone at Proof of the Pudding contributes to increase our efficiency and reduce our impact on the environment, in ways both big and small. Here is our Green “Punch List” that we take care of:
- Recycle & Compost whenever possible
- Do not use Styrofoam
- Use low flow spray valves in the kitchen for water conservation
- Only use recycled & chlorine-free paper
- Use energy saving light bulbs
- Use GRA-Endorsed Sterno Fuel
- Work with printers who are dedicated to supporting the environment and use recycled and FSC certified paper, soy inks and eco-conscious printing processes
- Offer biodegradable disposables made with 100%
- pre-consumer waste recycled paper
- Print on 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Work with the U.S. Green Building Council
- Recycle our used cooking oil
- Educate clients and employees on ways to make an event eco-friendly